It’s Florence’s No Light, No Light video.
TODAY ON CAMPWATCH:
- Flo doing her best Fay Wray impression on top of a very tall building.
- A topless demon man ‘thing’ taking the title of Flo’s last single far too literally.
- A case of ‘extreme seriousface’ from 18 choirboys.
- Flo doing some running. Presumably away from the demon man ‘thing’, but perhaps one of the cameramen made a smell.
- Flo falling from a very tall building and still finding the time to lip sync the words to her latest single.
- Flo falling from a very tall building for a very long time. Florence is falling for one minute and 18 seconds. If we are to assume that jumping off the roof of the Empire State Building takes 8.81 seconds, this means that the building she jumped off had to be at least 3.3 kilometres tall.
- A church with a glass ceiling that happens to be directly adjacent to a buiding that is 3.3 kilometres tall.
- Flo surviving a 3.3 kilometre fall by smashing through the above glass ceiling and squashing a load of choir boys.
- The above choir boys not being pissed off. Which is very nice of them indeed, given that a flailing ginger women travelling at terminal velocity has just ruined the ceiling of their church and didn’t even say thank you when they kindly decided to carry her off and get help.
It’s taken three years but you’ve finally made a brilliant pop video. Well done Flo.